Protect your Brand and Trademarks by:
- Considering Branding and Usability problems you have seen in the past.
- Review those in the online environment and how they can be corrected.
- Examine Paid Advertising Accounts Currently for their ability to protect brand and trademarks.
- Manage the Current Account Structure to its Best.
- Plan a new Improved Thorough Account Structure to Fight Brand Bidders.
- Thoroughly review your Website for best Landing Pages.
- Consider New Pages or Structure that can help protect Brand.
- Measure Results and Correct as Needed.
- Reach Out to Brand Bidders as Needed to Correct Issue.
- Interface with Legal Teams to Protect your Brand.
To get Assistance with Online Brand Protection please Contact Us.